NewsTalk WANI Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to participate in promotional events or On-Air Contests. At times the minimum age of requirement may be 21 (twenty-one).
- Contest are open to the public, with the exception of employees of Auburn Network, Inc., participating sponsors, former employees, employees of all other radio stations in a 60-mile radius, immediate family members of the aforementioned and/or persons residing in their household(s).
- One winner per household per 30 (thirty) day period. One winner per 90 (ninety) day period on prizes valued over 50 (fifty) dollars.
- Auburn Network, Inc., may amend or change these rules without prior notice.
- Text-to-Win Contests – All entrants must have a two-way text messaging capable handset in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Entrants will be charged their text messaging rate for each text message sent or received through their handset according to the terms in their Wireless Calling Plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Message and data rates may apply. Limit 1 entries per person, per mobile telephone number.
- Any promotions and/or contests conducted through Facebook are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, entrants/participants agree to release Facebook of any responsibility.
- Prizes given away are ‘as is’ and Auburn Network, Inc., shall not be held liable for failure of a participating sponsor(s) to deliver said prizes.
- Prizes are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- All state local and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Winner(s) agree that their likeness, name, photo and/or voice may be used for promotional purpose by Auburn Network, Inc., and/or its participating sponsors free of compensation.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at Auburn Network, Inc., located at 724 North Dean Road, Suite 300, Auburn, AL within 1 (one) week of winning or prize will be forfeited. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT. Winner may be required to show picture identification to claim certain prizes. All cash awards will be awarded in the form of check and may be claimed after seven (7) days of winning. In the event the value of the prize(s) is over $599.00 (five hundred-ninety nine) dollars winner(s) will receive the appropriate Internal Revenue Service form(s) for tax purposes.
- All information acquired during contesting will become the sole property of Auburn Network, Inc., and will be destroyed or securely stored at our facility.
- Certain events may require participant(s) to sign waiver documentation releasing Auburn Network, Inc., of any and all liability that may be incurred due to bodily injury, loss of income, employment or any and all other extenuating circumstances that may result from participating in the event.
- Auburn Network, Inc., may terminate a contest(s) at anytime with no prior written or vocal notice. In the event of any tie, a random drawing will be held to determine a sole winner. Any person and or persons who use fraudulent means to win a prize(s) will be disqualified from any and all current or future promotions, and at the discretion of Auburn Network, Inc., legal action may ensue.
Violation of any of the official rules will result in immediate forfeiture of all prizes and may result in a permanent ban on participating in any future promotional events by Auburn Network, Inc., and its participating sponsors.